Student Services Documents

Student Services Documents

Change of Information Form
Students of Pamlico Community College can use the following form to request a change of information (e.g. change of address).

There are four ways to submit a change of information request. Requests can be sent by:

    1. Mail:
      Pamlico Community College
      Registrar’s Office
      PO Box 185
      Grantsboro, NC 28529

    2. E-mail:

    3. Hand Delivery:
      5049 NC Hwy 306 S.
      Grantsboro, NC 28529

    4. or Fax:

 Release of Information Form (FERPA)

Disclosure of a student’s confidential education records requires prior written consent of the student (unless disclosure is permitted under certain exceptions to FERPA outlined in Section 99.31 of the FERPA Regulations). A student’s written consent may be obtained by using the applicable form above.

Skip to content